Corporate Law and Business Entity Formation
Put our corporate law experience to work for you
Few law firms in Middle Georgia can offer businesses 200 years of combined legal experience. At Walker Hulbert Gray & Moore, LLP, we pride ourselves in being a trusted firm that large and small businesses in the Perry and Warner Robins area turn to again and again.
Our seasoned lawyers serve all of your corporate law needs
An experienced lawyer can help your Perry and Warner Robins area business succeed in any stage of its life cycle, whether you manage a multimillion-dollar corporation or are just starting out. We provide a wide range of corporate law and transactional law services to businesses, including:
- Formation of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and other business entities
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts, including operating agreements, shareholder agreements, confidentiality agreements and noncompete agreements
- Employment law matters, including employment agreements, employee policies, regulatory compliance and discrimination lawsuits
- Commercial litigation, including partnership disagreements, breach of contract lawsuits and insurance disputes
- Mediation, arbitration, and settlement negotiations
- Business-related property matters, including commercial leasing, property development and real estate sales and acquisitions
Corporate law attorneys serving Perry and Warner Robins area help your business thrive
We are committed to helping your business succeed. Whether you need us for a simple contract negotiation or a complex partnership dispute, we apply our experience, knowledge and resources to address your needs. At Walker Hulbert Gray & Moore, LLP, we offer:
- Diverse skills: We are a full-service law firm. Our business attorneys can tap into the skills and experience of the lawyers in our other practice areas, including real estate, government, corporate law, and personal injury.
- Track record: Our experienced attorneys have long records of achieving favorable results. Our recent successes include a $6 million judgment in a contract dispute.
- Commitment: We are a large law firm, but we treat every client as a priority. That personal attention is why we have built so many long-term relationships with businesses in the Perry and Warner Robins area. We take pride in being a trusted partner in the community.
Take your business to the next level
Sound legal advice on corporate law and transactions is one of the factors that set businesses apart from their competitors. Call Walker Hulbert Gray & Moore, LLP today at 478.987.1415 or contact us online. Our office is conveniently located in Perry, Georgia, behind the New Perry Hotel.